Our House Rules at the Zuiderparktheater
The VSCD general terms and conditions of visitors apply in our locations. The Zuiderparktheater expects that every visitor will contribute to a pleasant atmosphere. We are convinced that the following agreements will help us with this.
SAFETY & BEHAVIOUR
• Follow the instructions of the staff and be considerate to each other.
• Respect other visitors. Gross insults and intimacies are unacceptable..
• Do not hinder other visitors with your alcohol consumption. Drugs are not permitted.
• Children, under the age of 14, must always be accompanied with a guardian.
• In case of large groups gathering, vandalism, misconduct and theft, we will always call the police.
• Have you been denied access? You will not receive a refund of your entrance fee.
• Weapons, sticks and fireworks are not allowed.
• Stage diving and crowd surfing are prohibited.
• To prevent hearing damage, use earplugs. These are available at the bar.
• You are responsible for (unmanaged) property.
• In extreme weather, the company management can stop an event.
ENTRANCE & TICKETS
• Purchased tickets will not be refunded.
• It is not possible to reserve a fixed seat on our stand.
• At children's performances, guardians must also buy a ticket.
• There may be a bag check at the gate. We can also ask you to show your id or security may also search you .
• Bicycles can be parked outside the fence.
• Pets are not allowed on site at performances. A guide dog of course is.
• Trading items or making personal promotion is not allowed without permission.
FOOD & DRINK
• Pay contactless at the bar with pin.
• Avoid large crowds at bars and toilets.
• It is not permitted to bring your own food and drinks to performances.
• Food and drinks that you buy on our island, is to be consumed there.
• Also with us: NIX18. Alcohol is not sold to young people under the age of 18.
When in doubt, our bartenders will ask for an ID.
• Clean up your own waste, there are enough containers.
• Do not feed animals in the park.
• Smoking is only allowed in the smoking areas (please note: this space can change per activity).
• During children's performances we are a smoke-free theatre!
• Always use the ashtrays to prevent the risk of fire.
• No cigarettes are sold on our island.
• The Zuiderparktheater and the organiser may make media recordings for promotional purposes. Don't want to be in the picture? Please report this to the photographer or videographer.
• Professional audio, photo or film recordings may only be made with the prior accreditation (written permission) of the theatre and the artist.
• Do not record staff, other visitors and children.