Working at the South Park Theatre is never boring. Especially when the summer season is just around the corner, we do need some extra hands!
Can you already see yourself standing behind the bar at one of our open-air concerts in Zuiderpark? Think of concerts by De Dijk, Ilse de Lange, Ellen ten Damme, Pink Project and many more! Of course, you can check our website for a complete programme.
Do you like popping behind the bar and are not averse to getting your hands dirty, socialising with your fellow volunteers and visitors of the Zuiderparktheater?
Then we are looking for you!
As a volunteer with the catering team, you will help at the indoor or outdoor bar in the theatre during performances. This varies in manning the taps, serving and selling drinks and/or snacks.
In spring and summer, the theatre could really use your help especially on Wednesdays to Sundays. You can schedule yourself flexibly and digitally on shifts in our volunteer roster.
- Seeks a fantastic volunteer job this summer
- Already have some experience in the hospitality industry
- Wants to gain experience in event catering
- Are spontaneous
- Enjoys meeting new people
- Ensuring a cosy atmosphere
- Organising training courses and workshops for you
- Provide snacks and drinks during your shifts
- Can also build good parties for our own team 😉
- Give you scope to be flexible with your hours
The season at the South Park Theatre runs from May to September. Outside these months, smaller activities are sometimes organised.